How BIM improves reach, innovation and sustainability for manufacturers
Did you know that the new Real Madrid football stadium was designed with BIM? Or do you want to know how companies that take advantage of BIM as a strategy for digitalisation, innovation, collaboration and sustainability?
This e-book gives you the cases and real stories behind BIM and how it makes business value for our customers: from manufacturers of furniture, offices and construction equipment to the architects behind the buildings.
Cases and topics included in the book:
- L35 – designing Santiago Bernabeu Stadium with BIM
- Electrolux – how BIM drives digitalisation and their sustainability work
- Kanlux – using BIM for innovation & gaining competitive advantages
- Riwal – Adding value and service to customers with BIM
- VELUX – Improving sales and sustainability through BIM
- Roca – BIM as a single source of truth
- Giuseppe Tortato – Product innovation and collaboration with BIM