Tangled up in outdated BIM content?
Let us untangle that for you!
Your BIM content provides a sweet service for anyone looking for information about your products. At the click of a button, potential customers get a "digital twin" with rich data about all its attributes.
But there's a catch. If your content is outdated or subpar, this service quickly turns into a disservice.
So, what defines good BIM? What are the common pitfalls? And how often should you update the content?
Take a few productive minutes to sit back and listen to BIM experts from across the industry share their experiences and what they are looking for!
Learn from them about:
- What they look for when judging if content is good or bad
- The areas often overlooked as time goes by
- The blueprints on how to make life easier for specifiers
- The keys to unlock a strategy to keep your files up to date.
- Don Brockman, General Manager from BIMobject Inc.
- Armundo Darling, Technical Director from BIMobject Inc.
- Jackie Doak, BIM Consultant from BIMobject Inc
- Anglea Doyle, BIM Specialist, Ratio Architects
- Graeme Ripley, Senior Manager from Global Design System Interface