The global guide to BIM mandates and initiatives
Find out what government mandates mean for getting your products specified in 2022 – and on.
BIM is moving from trendy minutiae to national law. If you want to get specified in your operational market or expand into new ones; you’ll want to get this low-down on Governmental BIM mandates.
The global guide to BIM mandates and initiatives gives you insights into:
- The current state of BIM mandates
- Why governments are mandating BIM
- What it means for manufacturers
- Why BIM builds specifier relations and wins deals
- How to meet the rising demand for BIM
Why BIM mandates matter for manufacturers
Improved speed, safety, and sustainability: the BIM benefits form such a strong argument that governments can’t afford to ignore it.
BIM mandates accelerate adoption, change product selection processes and ramp up manufacturer expectations.
But how can manufacturers meet the emerging demand? Get the answer – and much more – in this FREE global guide to BIM mandates and initiatives.
BIM mandates from Europe to Asia
This global guide covers all corners of the world and includes cases from every continent. Let’s list them:
- North America: USA and Mexico
- Northern Europe: Denmark, Sweden, and Norway
- Western Europe: UK, Netherlands, and France
- Central and Eastern Europe: Poland, Germany, and Russia
- Southern Europe: Spain and Italy
- South America: Chile, Argentina, and Brazil
- Asia: Japan, Malaysia, UAE, and Thailand
- Australasia: Australia and New Zealand
- Africa: Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Nigeria